Friday, June 18, 2010

5 MILES

I ran 3 miles, and walked 2 miles this morning at 525am. I was done by 620am. It was exhilarating! I feel awesome! I feel great! Thank you to my friend Christine Morris who is my running partner. She is in my ward. It is a lot easier to run, when you are running along with someone else. For me anyway. She helped push me along as this is my first time running outdoors in such a long time. It was FABULOUS! I pray that I can keep this up, I really enjoyed running in the early morning, seeing the sun rise. Feeling the breeze of the desert that was not yet heated from the sun, pushing me along. Absolutely wonderful. Then after I came back, I showered. I meditated and read my Book of Mormon for an hour. I can't tell you how much of a difference it makes to take care of my physical well being along with my mental and spiritual, first thing in the morning. A HUGE difference. I was ready, dressed for the day and had done the most important things for myself FIRST by 8am. WOW! I was happier, and more able to assist me children in their morning activities. I cleaned up, did laundry. Now I am about to do my school work. Life is such a huge blessing! I just had to share my awesome morning with the world!!! hahaha ;)

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny! I'll be out there tomorrow if you're up for more! Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete