
....and I disappeared again! I am not an avid faithful blog writer. I prefer writing in my actual journal where I can be free to write whatever and however I want without the fear of being critiqued for spelling errors or judged by comments I say, which is why I am selective as to how and what I write on here. Anyways...maybe I will work on that, and just let loose with the feelings of my heart and blurt it all out here on my blog...nah hahaha Maybe one day. Anyways, little miracles have been happening in my life, miracles of which if I had been too busy I would have failed to notice in the ongoing trials in my life right now. I should have recorded them. Yesterday, Kristen and Rob Gartner, came over and helped me to clean up my backyard. They mowed the lawn. And a bunch of yard work. How grateful I am for the kindness of these sweet people. I have been blessed to witness and be the partaker of some wonderful acts of service from the good generous people here in my ward. I don't know what the future holds for me and my family, I can only pray and hope and have faith that all will be well. The scriptures and praying, and service is what sustains me and gets me through. I have good friends who definitely help by just being a friend and allowing me to laugh and have a good time. It feels good to be able to do that. My children are a joy to me, I understand completely now since being a mother why the Lord asks us to be like unto them, like children. They are so forgiving, sweet, gentle, happy and wonderful. Yes of course I have trying times with them but the good, memorable times totally outweigh the sometimes difficult times it is being a Mother. I love it! I couldn't ask for anything more fulfilling, than being a Mother. Anyways, as you can see, my thoughts are all over the place. But overall, in the grand big spectrum of things, life is beautiful. Can't deny that, it's true :) Well, I will get back to you, with more relevant things to say, on another day (or late night ;). I will leave with you a picture which is happiness to me. Good Night
Yay! I found your blog! :) I deleted facebook, so I'm glad to find family on this blog thing. I am super new to this, but I want to start following and be in touch with you guys! Please send me your email address so I can send you an invite to ours since its private. (lilikafunaki@gmail.com) Hope all is well, love you guys!
ReplyDelete