so many great things have happened in the months since my last entry.
- We will be having a baby girl due around the end of June. We are so excited! The name we more than likely will be going with is Celia Liahona. Named after my sister and Mother.
- Joseph Alipate turned 5 years old! My how time flies! I still remember when he was born.
-We were flooded with visitors around the Christmas season, and we LOVED it. We love when family or friends visit and stay with us.
- These months have passed by in a flurry of activity with many miracles and many blessings.
- I am getting bigger and more uncomfortable, 5 kids! I praise my body for it's strength and endurance. This pregnancy has been my most trying. The first 18 weeks were full of nausea, endless headaches, weeks of head congestion and severe allergies. I have placenta previa and the baby is breeched. But all is hopeful that my body will right itself so that by the time baby is born, I won't have to have a C-section.
- I thank my Father in Heaven every day for my beautiful children and husband. My husband has been a great help, cooking on days when I can barely stand. Cleaning. On top of his callings and his job. My children are so helpful with cleaning, and overall sensitive to how I feel. They act so much older than they are. I dread that they are growing too fast.
Life is awesome. Full of blessings. We miss our family in Utah. But we are grateful to be here in Arizona. Feeling the Lord's hand in our every day lives.
'Till next time! Looking forward to what the future holds and cherishing the present moments.
:)
great post, ana. you are such an awesome woman-- you are my hero! super mom :) hope all is well w you teiko and the kids! they're all so grown and beautiful. take care now and keep bloggin :) love ya!
ReplyDelete